Skip to content or view screen version

Councillor blacklock and other councillors MP's MSP's MEP's do nothing for CSA

Andrew Buchan | 06.11.2013 23:48 | Indymedia | Repression | Social Struggles | London | World

A recording of my councillor and an email I received from the Prosecution service or PF Office .

These politicians are up to their necks in child rape and murder by proxy some work of mine

here is the email from the PF.

Dear Mr Buchan

Thank you for your email and telephone calls to the COPFS Enquiry Point.

It is the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service which determines whether action should be taken in relation to any allegation of criminality, including allegations of criminality by police officers in the course of their duties.

If you wish to make allegations of criminality by a police officer you may do so in any of the following ways:

by writing, phoning or emailing the Police Service of Scotland

providing details of your allegations at any police station (or to any police officer)

instructing/requesting a solicitor, your MSP or local councillor to take the matter up with the Chief Constable on your behalf or

by writing to the COPFS Criminal Allegations Against the Police Division, Procurator Fiscal's Office, 10 Ballater Street, Glasgow, G5 9PS

Please note that if you chose to make your allegations direct to the Criminal Allegations Against the Police Division, you will require to provide specific information to allow any allegations to be fully investigated.


National Enquiry Point

Andrew Buchan
- e-mail:
- Homepage: