Bar, High Street Southampton at 8pm. All welcome.
on behalf of the rest..........
1. A very clear rejection of capitalism, imperialism and feudalism; all trade
agreements, institutions and governments that promote destructive globalisation.
2. We reject all forms and systems of domination and discrimination including,
but not limited to, patriarchy, racism and religious fundamentalism of all
creeds. We embrace the full dignity of all human beings.
3. A confrontational attitude, since we do not think that lobbying can have
a major impact in such biased and undemocratic organisations, in which transnational
capital is the only real policy-maker.
4. A call to direct action and civil disobedience, support for social movements'
struggles, advocating forms of resistance which maximise respect for life
and oppressed peoples' rights, as well as the construction of local alternatives
to global capitalism
5. An organisational philosophy based on decentralisation and autonomy.